Changing Lives, One Youth at a Time
The Winston Area Community Partnership (WACP) came into being in 1999 when a group of concerned citizens felt it was time to “wake up” and build a better community for our youth. This organization started quite simply with the convening of monthly meetings and over the years has been instrumental in building a beautiful community center, opening the Winston Teen Center, creating a skate & bike park, and beautifying our community.
We invite you to be a part of making a difference! Every one of us can contribute to the health and prosperity of Winston, whether through monetary donations, volunteering, or participation. Find out more about what you can contribute by checking out our Donate Now page.
Thank you to all of our spectacular supporters!
- The Autzen Foundation
- Lloyd Stutsman Estate
- Umpqua Bank Charitable Foundation
- Olsrud Family Fund
- William K. Blount Family Fund
- Ford Family Foundation
- City of Winston
- Pacific Power Foundation
- Mike Ledbetter
- The Dillard Store
- Stray Angels Classic Car Club
- Winston Dillard Two-Mile Travelers/Senior Association
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians
- Crane Creek Foundation
- Fotan Web & Graphic Design
- Winston Rainbow Garden Club