Teen Center

The Winston Community Teen Center opened its doors in spring 2008. All youth in grades 6-12 are welcome to join, free of charge.

During the school year, our members can participate in a variety of academic enrichment programs such as, weekly STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and computer coding projects, the Teens Can Act (T.C.A.) youth theatre club, the Teen Cuisine cooking group, the Art Zone creative arts program, the Y.E.$. (Youth Entrepreneur Success)  financial literacy youth-run concession business program, and the Teen Center Learning Garden.

Becoming a member of the Winston Teen Center is simple. To register your child as a member, stop by and pick up a membership form, or download and print one out! Completed membership forms can be dropped off at the Teen Center or emailed to [email protected]. Make sure to check out our¬†2023 Summer Membership Handbook¬†online to learn about our rules and policies.

To support our youth programs with a donation of any size, click on the PayPal donation button below!

PayPal donation button

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

3. Email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.