Through generous contributions, grants, and volunteer hours, the Winston Area Community Partnership has successfully helped enhance community services, completed beautification projects and facilitated collaboration throughout the area.
- The creation of the beautiful Winston Community Center
- Opening the Winston Teen Center
- Creation of the Winston Skatepark
- Administration of the Federal Drug-Free Communities Grant Program from 2003-2013
- Initiation of the Prescription Drug Take-Back Program in partnership with the Winston Police Department
- Transformation of vacant space into a bountiful, hands-on Learning Garden
To help support Winston community enrichment programs, check out how you can get involved!