There are many ways to get involved and contribute to the Winston Area Community Partnership! We happily accept monetary donations and in-kind donations such as goods or services. Since WACP is a federally recognized nonprofit organization, your contributions are tax-deductible.
Monetary donations can be made using our PayPal account. Donations can be in any amount and major credit cards are accepted. Through PayPal, you can even set up a reoccurring monthly donation! $40 a month is enough to cover the cost of services for one youth, but any and all pledges are welcome. Click the PayPal button below to make a donation to WACP youth programs!
Monetary donations can also be made via check. You can send donation checks to-WACP Youth Programs, PO Box 2613, Winston, OR 97496.
We are currently collecting donations to help fund the preservation and relocation of the Douglas High School Mural. Donations are collected through PayPal or by check.
Make sure you make a note that your donation is for the DHS mural so we can accurately account for funds. Donation checks should be sent to— WACP Youth Programs, PO Box 2613, Winston, OR 97496.
We also happily accept in-kind donations of the following items at any time:
- Paper products (paper towels, napkins, plates, cups, printer paper)
- Functioning video game consoles, particularly PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch consoles
- PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, and Wii games, controllers, and accessories in good condition
- G or PG-rated DVD movies
- Clean theatrical costumes in good condition
- Legos or Erector Sets
- Science kits in new or like new condition
- School supplies
- Plants, gardening tools, soil, and other garden-related supplies.
If you don’t want to donate money or items, you can donate your time instead! Stop by the Winston Teen Center to pick up a volunteer form. Prospective volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to pass a background check.